2.06.2013

SWEET FREEDOM // GUEST POST

Today Im here with a guest post from Sweet Freedom, a lovely bohemian inspired jewelry shop.  These images are from one of her latest photoshoots.  I love the mix of denim and sweet florals.

Here is what she has to say about her shop:
 
Sweet Freedom is about living in your own truth, Life isn't worth living if you're not being authentically you!

I love designing pieces that are pretty with a little edge! My designs are inspired by Native American, Rocker and Bohemian style! Each piece is unique and made with love.

I am so thankful to all that are supporting my gift and I hope each piece brings sweet freedom into your lives!

You can visit her at her shop // blog // facebook // twitter

post signature
 
Share

3 comments:

  1. She has such cute pieces!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the styling here !!
    And the jewellery designs are beautiful. Nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the look of your blog but I especially adore the jewlery collection!

    www.trendinginfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!